Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

Page 1 of 11
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » VB Runtime error prevents VTM from running
VB Runtime error prevents VTM from running
JoeDate: Thursday, 2010-12-30, 7:15 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
I posted this on the Videohelp.com site (http://forum.videohelp.com/threads/301610-Video-Thumbnails-Maker-by-Scorp) but didn't realise you had a dedicated Forum for it, so I 'll duplicate it here.

Up to a few days ago I was using Video Thumbnail Maker 3.0.1 without any problems. But now, with version v3.0.0.2, I get this error message which prevents the program from loading:

VideoThumbnailsMaker.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error. Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.

I unistalled .NET, but upon re-installing it, it reported that .NET had not installed properly. So I ran the dotnetfx_cleanup_tool, and it re-installed again successfully. This was borne out by running the netfx_setupverifier program, which reported a successful install.
But Video Thumbnails Maker still displayed the same error.

I then re-installed the VB Runtime files (Vbrun60.exe), and verified them with the VB Runtime Tester File (VBRUN60.exe) which tests the system to see if you have the most current VB Runtime Modules. Again, no errors were reported.

Can anyone offer any suggestions on what I can try next? sad

suu-designDate: Thursday, 2010-12-30, 11:05 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
Share a screenshot of the situation.
Try to google error message.
The problem is with your PC.

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » VB Runtime error prevents VTM from running
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013