Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

Page 1 of 11
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Bug Report / Feature Request
Bug Report / Feature Request
enderDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-06, 11:33 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Just a minor aesthetic bug, but I noticed with the latest update (not sure if it was around before that) the text in the "Activation" feature list window gets clipped in many places.

This leads me to a feature request that would be much appreciated and would make the app seem much more polished wink

A flexible window instead of a fixed size. This is particularly an issue with the file list. Sometimes files have long paths and it would be very nice to stretch the vtm window to be able to show more of the filename. For the most part, if elements in the GUI were left/right aligned, the GUI could easily "stretch" and autosize without anything looking weird or out of place.

I assume the GUI was made "fixed" because you were inexperienced with dotnet development when you first put it together... hopefully over the years you've gotten more experience and a resizeable gui is something you can tackle now smile

Thanks biggrin

suu-designDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-07, 10:42 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
Tnx for your assistance.
Can you share a screenshot of that window?
I have tested VTM under WinXP and Win7 - Activation window looks ok.

enderDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-07, 4:47 PM | Message # 3
Group: Users
You can see a screenshot of the info window here: http://image.bayimg.com/kaljnaade.jpg

You'll notice the clipping in item 2, the videonizer hotlink in item 6, and the top of the S in "Siler" by the Paypal logo.

I'm running Win 7 x32 at a native resolution (normal DPI settings).

suu-designDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-07, 11:47 PM | Message # 4
Admin
Group: Administrators
tnx!

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Bug Report / Feature Request
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013