SUU Design - How do I change the "Video Thumbnails Maker" to my message? - Old Official Forum

Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

Page 1 of 11
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » How do I change the "Video Thumbnails Maker" to my message?
How do I change the "Video Thumbnails Maker" to my message?
Captain_CreampieDate: Monday, 2012-08-13, 10:18 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
I really like the look of Set5, but I want my title on the top, not "Video Thumbnail Maker". I tried the easy way out by opening the .png file in Paint, changing the verbiage and saving as a new .png. When I save the file, though, Windows tells me that I lose "transparency".

Sure enough, when I upload the png file, the top of the thumnail frame is white! It even happens when I "save as" the original file with nothing changed but the name.

Is there a trick to use in Paint that allows a nice black background with white & gray lettering like Set5?

Version: 4.0.0.3

===

The program is still giving me the bird, and I have no access to "extreme" engine. As a gold user, I had no birds and access to all the engines when I used the program last year. Have gold benefits been reduced?

Does the extreme engine do a better job rendering AVI files? I noticed Engine 2 fails on most AVI files then works fine if I change the file extension to MP4 or WMV. Strange...

suu-designDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-15, 11:21 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
Check your private messages.

suu-designDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-15, 11:43 AM | Message # 3
Admin
Quote (Captain_Creampie)
I really like the look of Set5, but I want my title on the top, not "Video Thumbnail Maker". I tried the easy way out by opening the .png file in Paint, changing the verbiage and saving as a new .png. When I save the file, though, Windows tells me that I lose "transparency".

Alpha layer support is required (you could use Photoshop).

Captain_CreampieDate: Saturday, 2012-08-25, 9:12 PM | Message # 4
Group: Users
Thanks for the updated license. I now have access to the extreme engine, and it stopped giving me the bird.

Quote (suu-design)
Alpha layer support is required (you could use Photoshop).

Using an older revision of VTM, I used to have my screen name in the upper right hand corner. I did it using (free) Paint. It was NOT well done, but I liked making my caps my own.

Using 4.x versions, it appears that ANY image imported into the header destroys the black background. Since you would not take away functionality without a reason, could you share the rationale for making the change and/or a work-around for those who do not want to buy expensive SW like PS?

I would hot link an image, but I cannot figure out how to paste or insert URL in this forum.

Message edited by Captain_Creampie - Saturday, 2012-08-25, 9:14 PM

suu-designDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-28, 5:41 PM | Message # 5
Admin
Try to send your examples to my email.

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » How do I change the "Video Thumbnails Maker" to my message?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013