Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

Page 1 of 11
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » How do I... control the file names for individual shots? (Individual shots allow very-cool, custom GIF previews)
How do I... control the file names for individual shots?
Captain_CreampieDate: Friday, 2012-12-14, 8:08 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
I have a lot of fun creating customized GIF previews, and I LOVE the "Each shot in a separate file" feature!

When I run the program a couple of times to generate different-sized caps, it automatically uses different time intervals. The the output files are not chronologically sequential, though, because the 4-digit number comes before the time stamp. The 4-digit number is required when the user does not have a time stamp, but I see no function for time-stamped files.

Current Output Format:

<source file name>(dot)<optional--extension>(dot)<4-digit sequential number>(space dash space)<time stamp: HH-MM-SS>

For my purposes, the sequential number serves no purpose. The time stamp creates unique file names, and I don't care if it overwrites a prior screen capture with the same time count. I must manually remove the sequential number from each file name to have a file set that is sorted by time. This can get rather tedious when the sequential number serves no purpose for my use.

Desired output file name format:

<file name>(dot)<optional extension>(dot)<time stamp HH-MM-SS>

Personally, I don't care about the file extension option, but I left it there to base the question on the default program and make it applicable for more users. Do you have a script or settings combination that outputs individual files with time stamp but NO sequential number?

Please share your recommendations!

Thanks,
Capt CP

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » How do I... control the file names for individual shots? (Individual shots allow very-cool, custom GIF previews)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013