Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

Page 1 of 11
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Cannot finish linking thumbnails via full auto - error msg
Cannot finish linking thumbnails via full auto - error msg
JoefreshDate: Monday, 2013-10-07, 1:53 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Hi, I have a silver addition for which I have both videonizer and the thumbnails program.

Currently I'm having trouble getting the thumbnails to link. Originally I would click "full-auto" and the thumbnail would generate but not link. Then by reading other topics in the forum, I installed FDDshow and reinstalled both programs. Now the thumbnail is created, it links, but when I press okay to close the dialogue window (even when just linking and not generating), I get an error message as per below:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Unable to open the database file unable to open database file.

Any ideas on how I can fix this? I originally installed the program a year ago and it worked until now. However today, I added new files to the database for the first time in a while, so I haven't had the need to use the thumbnails/full auto part until now.

I am running Windows 8 on my computer. I have the most up to date versions of both programs on my computer.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Added (2013-10-07, 1:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I just created a brand new test database using the program and this database seems to have no problem creating the thumbnails and linking them properly. I would be a huge undertaking to completely start from scratch to create a new database, so please let me know if there is anything I can do to continue using the old database but add new files with thumbnails and not get this error message. Thanks!

suu-designDate: Monday, 2013-10-07, 4:31 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
Hi.
1) Could you please tell the version of Videonizer you have used all that time? That is very important information.
2) Are you able to open your old database?
3) BTW the best way to diagnose the problem is to share your DB with me.
I understand the privacy moment so my advice is to save a copy of your database and try to localize the problem, leaving several records in the database and then share it.
4) Have you tried to use the latest version of Videonizer (2.4.0.4)?

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Cannot finish linking thumbnails via full auto - error msg
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013