SUU Design - Daddio - Old Official Forum

Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

Page 1 of 11
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Daddio (settings file)
Daddio
DaddioDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 1:13 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Hi

I use your Video Thumbnail Maker, but when I´ve made my settings, several times these personal settings suddenly are gone from my computer. Can you tell me where the file is located that stores the settings I´ve made. I would be very thankfull.

Greetz

DimsumDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 6:13 PM | Message # 2
I too was puzzled by this. The solution is that you have to OVERWRITE the default presets.

Click on Set1 - make all the changes you want and then click on EXPORT, then select Base_Preset_1.vtm and click SAVE - click YES when you are asked to overwrite.

Next time you open VTM - the settings you made for Set1 will be there because they are loaded from the preset file.

If of course you like the default Set1 preset - then simply click on another set and save it to it's respective preset file.

DaddioDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 6:49 PM | Message # 3
Quote (Dimsum)
I too was puzzled by this. The solution is that you have to OVERWRITE the default presets.
Click on Set1 - make all the changes you want and then click on EXPORT, then select Base_Preset_1.vtm and click SAVE - click YES when you are asked to overwrite.
Next time you open VTM - the settings you made for Set1 will be there because they are loaded from the preset file.
If of course you like the default Set1 preset - then simply click on another set and save it to it's respective preset file

Thx for the tip!! biggrin

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Daddio (settings file)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013