SUU Design - Activation? - Old Official Forum

Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

Page 1 of 11
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Activation?
Activation?
SithusDate: Thursday, 2009-05-14, 12:54 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
Hey, I was just wondering if it is still possible to obtain an activation code even though VTS is passed version v2.0.0.0. I was really looking forward to using this program because, like many others have said, it's like any other program out there. Anyway, I was just curious because after reading around it seems that Engine 3 is much more stable and whatnot. Cause I've been unable to create thumbnails for several videos. And I've tried Engine 1 and 2 but it always seems to fail.

Here's my Diag.log...

Code
7:07:02 AM
Process started.

7:09:38 AM
RenderImage function failed, [E:\Videos\Movies\Comedy\Hot Fuzz\Hot Fuzz.avi]

7:09:53 AM
RenderImage function failed, [E:\Videos\Movies\Comedy\Pineapple Express\Pineapple Express.avi]

7:10:10 AM
RenderImage function failed, [E:\Videos\Movies\Comedy\Shaun Of The Dead\Shaun Of The Dead.avi]

7:10:22 AM
RenderImage function failed, [E:\Videos\Movies\Comedy\Role Models\Role Models.avi]

And I dunno why I have this, I haven't seen anyone else post it but here's the Diag_bak.log...

Code
7:00:32 AM
Process started.

7:00:32 AM
Can't access the Registry (for deleting).

7:00:44 AM
Can't load Options from Registry.

Anyway, thanks for the great program!

suu-designDate: Thursday, 2009-05-14, 1:03 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
The first part of your log ... try to use another codec-pack or to configure the existing one. Or try to come to Extreme Engine.

The second part of your log tells you have no access to the Registry.

It can happen because of you have not enough rights on the PC your are on.

Check PM.

SithusDate: Thursday, 2009-05-14, 1:18 PM | Message # 3
I've got the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack and I'm able to play every type of video file I have. But the other day I uninstalled K-Lite Pack and installed the CCCP Codec Pack to see if it fixed the issue, however it did not. And as for not being able to access the registry... I have no idea why. I mean, if I open up run or the commend prompt and type in "regedit", the Registry Editor opens fine. I'm an administrator on my PC as well so I really don't know why VTM wouldn't be able to access the registry.

sad

suu-designDate: Thursday, 2009-05-14, 1:30 PM | Message # 4
Admin
Group: Administrators
Your antivirus can block access to the registry for deleting.

SithusDate: Thursday, 2009-05-14, 1:38 PM | Message # 5
I have no antivirus, lol. Also, I forgot to say this before, thank you for such a prompt response.

Message edited by Sithus - Thursday, 2009-05-14, 1:39 PM

enderDate: Saturday, 2009-05-16, 12:14 PM | Message # 6
Hey Sithus, what OS are you using. If you are running on Vista, even though the program should be able to access it's own registry keys... it's possible that Vista might block registry access. If that is the problem, try right clicking on the problem and running it as an administrator.

good luck smile

SithusDate: Sunday, 2009-05-17, 10:37 PM | Message # 7
Quote (ender)
Hey Sithus, what OS are you using. If you are running on Vista, even though the program should be able to access it's own registry keys... it's possible that Vista might block registry access. If that is the problem, try right clicking on the problem and running it as an administrator.

I'm running Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3. Also, I tried using the program again after installing each splitter to the system32 folder and I still have multiple failures. However, I was able to generate a view contact sheets. I'm thinking now that it has to be the actual video files I have that's causing VTM to fail. But thanks for the info ender! smile

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Activation?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013