Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Suggestions Thread
Suggestions Thread
squeegeeDate: Tuesday, 2008-08-19, 5:32 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
I like the batch feature. However, when there is a mixture of movies with different movie lengths, using a preset number of thumbs can make too many thumbs for some movies and not enough for others. I would like to see a feature where I can specify x number of tiles but not y number of tiles, and have it generate a thumb every x number of seconds instead.

winspiritDate: Saturday, 2008-09-27, 2:09 AM | Message # 2
Suggestion for a future release:

Possibility to create a contact sheet of selected videos, with only one snapshot (thumbnail) per video.

For example, I would like to get a single JPEG file containing a list of all my videos for a given folder.

Thanks for your nice software !

enderDate: Friday, 2008-10-10, 12:33 PM | Message # 3
This should be fairly easy to implement, but if you could put a horizontal scroll bar in the "item" area so it would be possible to read longer filenames (at the moment, I can't see the name of the files that have been processed because the folder name portion pushes the filename off the edge of the visible display area)

The other suggestion I think would be helpful is to put a right click option that allows you to "clear all successful". That way, if someone wanted to rerun only the "unsuccessful" files they could just select that option and hit "start".

An alternative (or perhaps a third suggestion) would be to add a right click option that says "run this file". That way, if you only wanted to run a single item from the list of items, you could do so (once again, that would allow you to rerun "failed" files or to run a quick test before you actually ran a much longer batch of files).

Anyway, thanks for the great app smile

Message edited by ender - Friday, 2008-10-10, 12:36 PM

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Suggestions Thread
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013