Please note: this forum is outdated and is available only in read-only mode.
New forum can be found here

I have transfered 20 old user accounts to the new forum,
but they still need to reset password with a registered email.
The list of transfered users can be found here

[ ENG forum · RUS forum ]  
  Welcome Guest [ Register · Log in ] [ New messages · Forum rules · Search ]  

• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Some suggestions to improve VTM
Some suggestions to improve VTM
DimsumDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 9:44 AM | Message # 1
Group: Users
1. Version number - It would be nice to see the exact version number when the program launches (splash screen) or at least somewhere within the program interface when being run. Helps to know if we are using the latest version.

2. When clicking on the "add folder" button, when it lists all the files in the box below, they are not alphabetically listed. It would be nice if they followed a guide such as [characters] [numbers] [letters]. This option may not seem necessary when screenshots are being made on a per file basis, however when the option "combine all files in one picture" is used and file name is selected in "Technical Details" - it would be nice to see that the screenshots that are combined are done so in an order.

3. Some files fail, however when run again - they happily work and produce screenshots. So perhaps it would be good to have an option like "clear complete" when you right click on the files instead of just "remove" and "clear all". This way all the successful ones can be removed and VTM can try a 2nd time to make screenshots for ONLY the failed ones. This saves a lot of time so that we don't have to have VTM make thumbs for shots it has already made ones for and also if we load lots of files - it helps so we don't have to manually remove the successful ones which can be time consuming.

Thanks for a great program!

suu-designDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 10:20 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
I'll think about your ideas.

suu-designDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 10:44 AM | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Administrators
Stay tuned smile

DimsumDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 1:47 PM | Message # 4
Group: Users
wow thanks! I'm looking forward to the updates! smile

Added (2009-03-12, 1:47 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot for implementing all these ideas! They work great so far. If I find any problems i'll let you know, but thank you for adding these new features.

Old Official Forum » Projects » Video Thumbnails Maker by Scorp » Some suggestions to improve VTM
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Make a free website with uCoz
SUU Design © Copyright 2007-2013